Baked Sweet Onion Cheddar Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together the onions, garlic, mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream, cheddar, and Tabasco (and curry powder, if using).
- Spread into a lightly pan sprayed small-ish baking dish.
- Top with Parmesan and sprinkle with paprika to taste. (Ground ancho chile powder can be substituted for the paprika, for a little more kick. I prefer the ancho.).
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onion (scallion).
- Serve hot or warm with crackers, bread, or raw veggie dippers.
- Makes about 6 servings. I usually make a double batch! :).
- Source: I first found a similar recipe to this, which I adapted, from Ron from Worcester at Gail's Recipe Swap.