Recipe by Sonya01
Top Review by Virtuous Archangel
This was delish- tasted like sweet, apple pie; a nice (healthy) comfort food for nasty cold weather days. It's just as unique as the omelette recipe I put up on this site the other day. Weird cravings lead to some interesting- and delicious- recipes! Thanks for posting :-).
- 1 cup canned no-sugar-added apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 30 g honey crunch corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan combine the apples, sugar and cinnamon. Heat gently until warmed through and sugar is dessolved.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Coat a 500ml oven-proof dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange apple mixture over the base of the dish.
- Pour over the eggs and sprinkle with the Corn Flakes.
- Bake in the oven for abouth 20 mins or until set.