Recipe by Shahana
Use breasts, legs or thighs. If using thighs allow 2 - 3 per serving I prefer Tostitos medium salsa for this recipe so it doesn't overpower everything.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning, Mrs Dash Original
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in a rectangular oven-safe pan with sides (squish together if required).
- Chop onion finely and place in small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients to the onions.
- Pour over the chicken and spread evenly.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Check meat temperature; should be 180°F.
- Return to oven if required.
- Freeze leftovers (if any) in individual portions.