Recipe by mmlwjr
Cool it completly in pan. Remove then place in fridge overnight. Serve at room temperature. This is the perfect dish for any gathering.
- 1 tablespoon cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sweet corn relish
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust bottom & sides of buttered 6"springform pan with cracker crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Soak tomatoes in boiling water 10 min.
- Drain & chop.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs & feta for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Fold in tomatoes & remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes@325.