Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious summer squash baked with goat cheese, kale, and garlic
Make and share this Baked Summer Squash W/ Goat Cheese & Kale recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. Place squash on an aluminum foil lined pan.
- 3. Drizzle squash with olive oil.
- 4. Add kale and 1 sliced clove of garlic to each halved squash.
- 5. Add goat cheese to lightly cover the kale and garlic.
- 6. Add a tiny sliver of butter to each halved squash near the ends.
- 7. Drizzle a little more olive oil.
- 8. Season with salt and pepper.
- 9. Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees or until the kale starts to brown.
- Serve hot.