Recipe by JoJo976
This is a tasty little throw together that cooks in the oven while you are doing other things. This originally started out as two different recipes that I combined to make our own. My family loves this meal!
- 2 (1 lb) packages summer sausage, sliced
- 5 -6 potatoes, cut into 2in peices
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sauerkraut
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Mix Summer Sausage, potatoes & onions in a 9 X 13in baking dish.
- 3. Spread Sour Kraut on top of Sausage mix. Add 1/2 cup water to bottom of dish.
- 4. Cover with aluminum foil and cook for about 1 hour or until potato's are tender.