Recipe by Nana Lee
Believe it! Fresh, warm doughnuts from easy refrigerated Pillsbury® biscuits!
Top Review by MsSally
These were really good, We did 1/2 with cinnamon sugar and 1/2 we frosted and sprinkled. DD and I made these and it was a fun little project. I used reduced fat grands biscuits and light butter. So not too bad on the diet either.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten each to a 2 1/2-inch round.
- With 1-inch round biscuit cutter, cut hole in center of each round.
- Dip all sides of biscuits and centers into butter, then into sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.