1/5 Photos of Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
These are yummy, easy and really dress up a plate. They are a great side dish and go with everything. You can also use parmesan and fresh basil instead of the dill and feta if you choose. You could also use slivered almonds instead of pine nuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomatoes in half horizontally.
- 2Scoop out seeds and pulp; discard.
- 3Turn tomatoes up side down to drain on a paper towel.
- 4In a small skillet cook pine nuts over low heat, stirring until golden (5 minutes).
- 5Add spinach and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Add rice, dill, cheese, salt & pepper. Mix together.
- 7Spoon into tomato shells.
- 8Top with buttered crumbs.
- 9Bake at 350° F for 20 - 25 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 412.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g