Recipe by Alan Leonetti
This is a DELICIOUS recipe for the large Tiger Shrimp called Prawns, and it is VERY EASY to make. You can also double the ingredients if you are serving more people.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 cup white wine
- 16 shrimp (the large tiger shrimp called prawns)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 9 ingredients to make the Imperial Stuffing.
- Peel the shrimp leaving the tails on, and then split the prawns in half lengthwise, not cutting all the way through, and butterfly them to lay flat.
- Spray a baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the prawns into a baking dish, and spoon the stuffing on top of each prawn.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the prawns are pink and the stuffing is lightly browned.