This shrimp is to die for. It's so rich and buttery tasting. It's a nice change from the crab stuffed shrimp recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- 2Add minced garlic and saute until soft.
- 3Add chopped scallops and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed.
- 5Mixture should be moist enough to mold when pinched.
- 6Stuff each shrimp and place on lightly buttered pan.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (723 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 291.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g