Recipe by luvmybge
This shrimp is to die for. It's so rich and buttery tasting. It's a nice change from the crab stuffed shrimp recipes.
Top Review by Janet W
This was very good baked stuffed shrimp...I used a entire roll of crackers and it was just right...Had this with a baked potato and salad...made for a very nice dinner...YUM !! I will keep this one around simple and tasty.
- 30 -36 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 12 jumbo shrimp, butterflied
- 1⁄4 lb scallops, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic and saute until soft.
- Add chopped scallops and cook for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Mixture should be moist enough to mold when pinched.
- Stuff each shrimp and place on lightly buttered pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp are done.