Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This shrimp is to die for. It's so rich and buttery tasting. It's a nice change from the crab stuffed shrimp recipes.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic and saute until soft.
- Add chopped scallops and cook for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Mixture should be moist enough to mold when pinched.
- Stuff each shrimp and place on lightly buttered pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp are done.
This was very good baked stuffed shrimp...I used a entire roll of crackers and it was just right...Had this with a baked potato and salad...made for a very nice dinner...YUM !! I will keep this one around simple and tasty.
DH and I loved this! I have saved it to make again when I have company.
great stuffing recipe! I did not use as much butter as called for (I used 1/2 a stick) but ensured that the stuffing stayed moist by adding about a 1/2 cup of water. the parmesan adds a fantastic tanginess! this recipe was great!