Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Precooked shrimp are the secret to this super-quick--and yummy--recipe. You can get this meal from kitchen to table in under 20 minutes!
- 2 lbs cooked shelled large shrimp (15 to 25)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- chopped parsley
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 475°F Butter a large shallow baking dish.
- Cut shrimp with a sharp knife along the rounded edge of back, almost all the way through.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package. Dip shrimp in beaten egg. Place a rounded teaspoonful of stuffing between the cut edges of the shrimp; press shrimp and stuffing firmly together. Arrange stuffed shrimp in prepared baking dish.
- Mix melted butter and garlic in a small bowl. Brush shrimp with butter mixture.
- Bake until stuffing is lightly browned and shrimp is heated through, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with fresh lemon wedges on the side.