Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love this easy casserole. I will be making this for our New Year's Eve dinner along with a nice steak. Prep time doesn't include time for cleaning your seafood.
- 453.59 g scallops
- 453.59 g medium shrimp
- 453.59 g crabmeat
- 907.18 g boneless haddock
- 340.19 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 591.47 ml Ritz cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter (melted)
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- In a well-buttered 9x13-inch baking dish, layer seafood in the order listed; cover with cheese.
- Mix together the Ritz cracker crumbs, butter and Worcestershire sauce; spread over the cheese, covering top.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes. Serve the casserole with a wedge of lemon.
I made mine with bay scallops (vs. sea scallops) and am wondering if that is why this seemed a teensy bit dry. I'm giving it 4 stars for now....will revise if Zi have better luck next time w/ the sea scallops.
This casserole was the hit of my Easter dinner for 10. I served it with a Delmonico roast, and this casserole was the favorite, by far. Pat C. (Methuen, MA)