Recipe by MARIA MAC *
I love this easy casserole. I will be making this for our New Year's Eve dinner along with a nice steak. Prep time doesn't include time for cleaning your seafood.
Top Review by mtrouton
I made mine with bay scallops (vs. sea scallops) and am wondering if that is why this seemed a teensy bit dry. I'm giving it 4 stars for now....will revise if Zi have better luck next time w/ the sea scallops.
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 lbs boneless haddock
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a well-buttered 9x13-inch baking dish, layer seafood in the order listed; cover with cheese.
- Mix together the Ritz cracker crumbs, butter and Worcestershire sauce; spread over the cheese, covering top.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes. Serve the casserole with a wedge of lemon.