1 hr 15 mins
Kevin Young's Note:
Being from the North West, I think it's almost a requirement to like salmon which I certainly do. This is one of my favorite recipes for salmon, very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Dredge the salmon in flour, using more as needed to ensure even coverage.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, combine crumbed bread, butter, onions, and the parsley and mix evenly.
- 4Stuff the cavity of the salmon with bread mixture, then close with toothpicks.
- 5In a baking dish large enough for the salmon to rest flat, lay half the bacon evenly on the bottom.
- 6Place the salmon on top of the bacon, and then place remaining bacon evenly over the salmon.
- 7Squeeze lemon juice evenly over the salmon.
- 8Bake 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour, depending on size of salmon (5 lb about 1 hour and fifteen minutes).
- 9Remove from oven and take out toothpicks.
- 10Cut salmon crosswise into about 2 inch pieces.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.0
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 242.4 mg
- Sodium 851.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 83.7 g