1/2 Photos of Baked Stuffed Pumpkin
1 hr 30 mins
A fall favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium sugar pumpkin
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled,cored and chopped
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 566.99 g can pineapple chunks, drained
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml golden raisin
- 118.29 ml dark rum (optional)
- 9.85 ml fresh gingerroot, minced
- 14.79 ml freshly grated nutmeg
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cut off the top of the pumpkin and set it aside.
- 3Scoop out seeds with a metal spoon.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together the apples, walnuts, cranberry sauce, pineapple, brown sugar, raisins and rum.
- 5Add the ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon; mix well.
- 6Spoon the mixture into the cleaned pumpkin and replace the top.
- 7Set pumpkin on a baking stone or a baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until pumpkin begins to soften.
- 9Remove from oven, stir (scraping the sides gently so that some pumpkin falls into the apple mixture).
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 91.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: