Recipe by Suzanne S.
These mushrooms use ingredients you are likely to have on hand, and are sooo delicious! The mozzarella cheese makes them extra gooey!
- 1 lb fresh large mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese (I used more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash mushrooms, remove stems and chop them fine.
- Sauté in 2 T.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Add parsley and crumbs to make stuffing.
- Melt rest of butter and put in baking dish.
- Stuff caps and place in dish, sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.