Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve these either as a main dish or as an appetizer. Bake 'em or fry 'em!
- 30 large shrimp, scales removed,de-veined and butterflied
- 1 lb backfin crab meat
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- oil, for deep-frying (optional)
- Mix together all above ingredients except crabmeat and shrimp.
- Gently mix in crabmeat and stuff the center of each shrimp with the mix.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350°F oven for 15 minutes, or fry in oil until golden brown.
I'm not sure what to add or subtract but this combination of flavors just didn't taste quite right. Overall this dish was bland. I gave it 2 stars because I like shrimp and crab.