Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A real treat! You can use any stuffing you like but I like this simple one the best. Also, you still need to open the claws when serving so don't forget the nutcrackers!
- Parboil lobster for 7 minues in salted water.
- Remove and cool.
- Place the lobster on its back and use a good size, firm knife.
- Start at the lobsters mouth and quickly slice down the middle of the body and tail.
- Use both hands to open the body and remove the stomach (located just behind the mouth parts) and the tomalley (the green liver type organ that will be very obvious).
- Prepare a stuffing of your choice.
- I like this simple one.
- Fill the body and tail of your lobster with the stuffing mix.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the stuffed lobsters on a cookie sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until stuffing is browned.
OMG, did we have fun! A friend gave me 4 lobsters and did we have a great time! We made a stuffing of shrimp, scallops & tiny clams - it was :yummy:! I love to eat seafood because we all use our fingers and have a wonderful repast! I idn't have ritz crackers but I had saltines that were seasoned as well and it turned out lovely! Thanks for posting - Manami :)
This recipe was excellent and very easy. I did change the stuffing by adding bay scallops with the shrimp. I loved it so much that I tell all our friends about it. Great Job.