A real treat! You can use any stuffing you like but I like this simple one the best. Also, you still need to open the claws when serving so don't forget the nutcrackers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Parboil lobster for 7 minues in salted water.
- 2Remove and cool.
- 3Place the lobster on its back and use a good size, firm knife.
- 4Start at the lobsters mouth and quickly slice down the middle of the body and tail.
- 5Use both hands to open the body and remove the stomach (located just behind the mouth parts) and the tomalley (the green liver type organ that will be very obvious).
- 6Prepare a stuffing of your choice.
- 7I like this simple one.
- 8Fill the body and tail of your lobster with the stuffing mix.
- 9Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 10Place the stuffed lobsters on a cookie sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until stuffing is browned.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 311.5 mg
- Sodium 688.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: