Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I always make this for Easter mornings,with toast or hashbrowns.
Make and share this Baked Stuffed Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks, set whites aside.
- In a bowl mash yolks with a fork,add sour cream,mustard and salt, mix well fill egg whites.
- set aside.
- In a saucepan saute onion in butter until tender.
- Add soup and sour cream mix well.
- Pour half into a baking pan,arrange stuffed eggs on top spoon rest of sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
My DH really enjoyed this. Kind of rich for me though. Sprinkled with real bacon bits for extra flavor. Thank You MarieAlice!