Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This stuffing uses popcorn....imagine that. It's great for beginner cooks! ;)
- 6 -7 lbs chicken
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup prepared stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
- 2 cups uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT)
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.
- Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven. Listen for the popping sounds.
- When the chicken's butt blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it's done.
I've been trying so many zaar recipes lately that the family is afraid to come to the dinner table. They might actually enjoy this one, especially watching step #3!
An oldie but a goodie!! I still laugh every time this "recipe" resurfaces!! TOO FUNNY!!! Thanks for posting it and bringing a smile to my face! :)(OK, I laughed hysterically!!):) :)
so funny I laugh till I cried. Are there any more like this on this site? Cheryl 1945