- 4 tart crisp apples
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup granola cereal, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Core and peel apples and place in microwave baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar and spices.
- Fill each cored apple with granola and top with mix of sugar and spices.
- Place a teaspoon of butter on top of each apple.
- Bake in microwave 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream and garnish with additional granola.