Easy to make, flavorful and healthy ingredients make a great lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook 1 cup of quinoa in 2 cups of water, or according to your package directions.
- 3Slice avocado in half, remove pit and cut the avocado criss-cross (be careful not to cut through the skin) and then remove avocado pieces and set aside in large bowl. Retain skins. Set aside.
- 4Dice tomato, add to avocado. Gently stir to combine.
- 5When finished cooking, add quinoa to avocado and tomato. Gently stir to combine.
- 6Mound avocado, tomato, quinoa mix into avocado shells. Top with feta cheese. Bake 12 minutes / until feta is melted.
- 7Serve hot. Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Avocados With Quinoa, Tomatoes and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.3
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 433.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper