Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make, flavorful and healthy ingredients make a great lunch or dinner.
- 2 avocados
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa in 2 cups of water, or according to your package directions.
- Slice avocado in half, remove pit and cut the avocado criss-cross (be careful not to cut through the skin) and then remove avocado pieces and set aside in large bowl. Retain skins. Set aside.
- Dice tomato, add to avocado. Gently stir to combine.
- When finished cooking, add quinoa to avocado and tomato. Gently stir to combine.
- Mound avocado, tomato, quinoa mix into avocado shells. Top with feta cheese. Bake 12 minutes / until feta is melted.
- Serve hot. Salt and pepper to taste.