This recipe is essentially for stuffed artichokes, without the mess, in a bite size! A quick and easy side dish or appetizer, this recipe can be baked in the oven, or even put out on the grill (in an aluminum pan), and is great for company! As a plus, the goat cheese topping can be made ahead of time. Note: The serving size is for this recipe as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- 3Mix goat cheese, Italian spices, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, and half and half together.
- 4Mix 1/4 cup breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese together.
- 5Drain artichoke hearts well and cut them in half. Place the artichoke heartrs cut side up in the dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- 6Top each artichoke heart with approximately 1 tsp of the goat cheese mixture, then sprinkle the parmesan mixture on top.
- 7Spray the artichoke hearts with cooking spray and bake them for 20 to 30 minutes (until golden brown).
- 8On the grill, use indirect medium heat to bake the dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 747.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.4 g