1/1 Photo of Baked Stuffed Apples
Now that its apple season, we make stuffed apples everytime we have a oven meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in baking dish.
- 2Pour cider over apples.
- 3In small bowl mix the cranberries or cherries with the walnuts.
- 4Divide mixture among the six apples and stuff in the center of each apple.
- 5Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg over apples.
- 6Place in preheated 350 degrees oven.
- 7Baste during baking several times.
- 8Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stuffed Apples
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: