A nice appetizer, rich with blue cheese and flaky pastry! Prep time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl and crumble the stilton on top; add the Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper and beat together with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- 2Lightly brush a phyllo sheet with melted butter, then lay another on top; keep doing that until you have five or six sheets done.
- 3Spread the cheese mixture over the surface of the phyllo sheets, then roll up lengthways (like a swiss roll); chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 5Cut the chilled roll into 1/4-inch slices and place, spaced apart, on baking sheets. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown; let cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Stilton Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g