- 2267.96 g medium yellow squash, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 473.18 ml breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml butter
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil.
- Add Squash. Return to a boil, reduce heat and cook until tender.
- Drain and mash.
- Stir in eggs, crumbs, butter, sugar, salt, onion and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a light layer of bread crumbs on top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.