Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Baked Squash Casserole from Black-Eyed Pea
Make and share this Baked Squash Casserole from Black-Eyed Pea recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil.
- Add Squash. Return to a boil, reduce heat and cook until tender.
- Drain and mash.
- Stir in eggs, crumbs, butter, sugar, salt, onion and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle a light layer of bread crumbs on top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.