Baked Squash Casserole from Black-Eyed Pea
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring a large saucepan of water to boil.
- 3Add Squash. Return to a boil, reduce heat and cook until tender.
- 4Drain and mash.
- 5Stir in eggs, crumbs, butter, sugar, salt, onion and pepper.
- 6Spoon mixture into greased casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle a light layer of bread crumbs on top.
- 8Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Squash Casserole from Black-Eyed Pea
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g