Recipe by sho enough
A great fall side dish, or if you are me a morish meal! from kraft Canada magazine. Can make ahead. Original recipe calls for boiling squash I prefer to bake.
- 3 cups butternut squash, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- bake squash in 350 degree oven 20min or until tender.
- mix squash and remaining ingredients.
- spoon into 8inch square baking dish.
- top with and additional sprinkling of cheese and bake for approximately 1 hour or until heated through.