Yummy, healthy, vegan squash. :) I'm getting ready for the holidays! Trying to find tasty yet healthy recipes, so I'll be able to maintain my good health even during the holiday season. From "The Best of Silver Hills Delicious Vegetarian Cuisine" cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel squash and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Place in pot, cover with water and simmer over low heat until tender. Drain water.
- 2Place cashews and water in blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- 3Place cooked squash in bowl. Add seasoning and beat with electric beater until smooth. Pour in blended mixture and combine well.
- 4Spoon squash into an oiled casserole dish and cover with bread crumbs.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 325 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Squash
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: