- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped daikon radish
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped bean sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mushroom
- 2 -3 cups rice noodles, soaked
- 16 -18 spring roll wrappers
- ground ginger
- soy sauce
- rice vinegar
- sesame oil
- red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a wok or large pan, brown a pound of lean ground beef with some ginger.
- Add a handful of pre-soaked rice noodles, chopped carrots, onions, celery, bean sprouts, daikon, mushrooms into the mix.
- Add some soy sauce, red peppers, seaseme oil, and rice vinegar. Cook until heated through.
- Roll a little less than a handful of mixture on a spring roll wrapper, roll it up (I used a bit of water to seal), and place on a baking sheet, pre-sprayed with PAM or some other nostick spray.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with your choice of sauce.