This can accompany a roast or can be served as an appetizer or even main course in its own right.
Make and share this Baked Spinach With Three Cheeses recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onion (leek can also be used)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated edam cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese (if not using the Roquefort, up the feta by 1/4 cup) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesready-to-use spinach, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly butter 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Mix first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add spinach; sauté until wilted and juices evaporate, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer spinach to strainer; drain well.
- Let cool slightly and stir into bowl with cheese mixture, mixing well.
- Empty spinach/cheese mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake until heated through, about 30-35 minutes.