- 1 (16 ounce) package mostaccioli pasta (cooked in lightly salted water, drained and divided)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, halved
- 2 (28 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place half the cooked/drained mostaccioli in a lightly greased 2 1/2 quart casserole dish; top with spinach and mushrooms (sprinkle with a little salt and pepper).
- Place remaining mostaccioli over mushroom mixture; pour spaghetti sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes.