1/1 Photo of Baked Spinach Dip Loaf
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Scrapbook Lori's Note:
I cut this recipe out of a magazine a long time ago, and finally pulled it out to make for a New Year's Eve get together. It is wonderful! I wish I hadn't waited so long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, unsliced round
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat cream cheese and mayo together in mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in next nine remaining ingredients.
- 4Cut a slice off top of bread; set aside.
- 5Carefully hollow out bottom, leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
- 6Cube removed bread and set aside.
- 7Fill the shell with spinach dip; replace top.
- 8Wrap in heavy-duty foil; place on baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 75 - 90 minutes or until dip is heated through.
- 10Open foil carefully.
- 11Serve warm with bread cubes and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Served Hot Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spinach Dip Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 910.7
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 1331.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: