Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in one of those little recipe books sold near the checkstand in the grocery store. I always look at them to see whether they have any good recipes. We love this one and it is When I can, I use real crab meat but the imitation seems to do ok in it and its cheaper too.
- 314.66 ml deli spinach dip
- 396.89 g artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 226.79 g imitation crabmeat, chunks
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 0.59 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 59.14 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients except cheeses in med. bowl until well blended.
- Spread mixture in ungreased pie plate (9x1 1/4 inches) or shallow 1 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with the two cheeses.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or any cracker you like. Can also be served with tortilla chips.
Made this with real and imitation crab and it was so delicious. Used more than 1/8 tsp. of cayenne pepper if you like it spicy. Simple and easy to make.