Recipe by OceanLuvinGranny
I found this recipe in one of those little recipe books sold near the checkstand in the grocery store. I always look at them to see whether they have any good recipes. We love this one and it is When I can, I use real crab meat but the imitation seems to do ok in it and its cheaper too.
- 1 1⁄3 cups deli spinach dip
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, chunks
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients except cheeses in med. bowl until well blended.
- Spread mixture in ungreased pie plate (9x1 1/4 inches) or shallow 1 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with the two cheeses.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or any cracker you like. Can also be served with tortilla chips.