1/2 Photos of Baked Spinach, Crab and Artichoke Dip
I found this recipe in one of those little recipe books sold near the checkstand in the grocery store. I always look at them to see whether they have any good recipes. We love this one and it is When I can, I use real crab meat but the imitation seems to do ok in it and its cheaper too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix all ingredients except cheeses in med. bowl until well blended.
- 3Spread mixture in ungreased pie plate (9x1 1/4 inches) or shallow 1 quart casserole.
- 4Sprinkle with the two cheeses.
- 5Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 6Serve with Ritz crackers or any cracker you like. Can also be served with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spinach, Crab and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 359.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: