Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with Toasted Bread or Whole Grain Crackers. 3-A-Day Of Dairy says Tofu may be used in place of yogurt and non-dairy veggie slices can be substituted for the mozzarella cheese. I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Cagair.
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red peppers
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and sprinkle with red peppers.
- Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.