1/1 Photo of Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Awesome dip for any gathering! Great color for the holidays! So simple to make. You could make this lighter by using light mayo and Neufchatel Cheese...I, of course, opt for the full-throttle version! Perfect with crostini, crackers and fresh veggies! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped and divided (optional)
- 1Mix spinach, artichokes, mayo, sour cream, cheeses, garlic, onion and 2 tablespoons bell pepper in a bowl until combined.
- 2Spoon mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining peppers and serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.8
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 645.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g