Recipe by litldarlin
This was the appetizer that Marvin & I had on our first date. I had to recreate it for our 1 month anniversary dinner.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I love to try different versions of spinach artichoke dip. I think this is the first one that I made without mayonnaise or sour cream. It tasted good (I did add some garlic powder), but was more "stiff" and not creamy. After photographing, I stirred in some mayonnaise and rewarmed it and it was much better. I will make this again and just add in some mayo or sour cream before baking. Thanx!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, white pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining ¼ cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with multicolored veggie chips or with restaurant style nacho chips.