Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This has wonderful flavor and it is served warm with pita chips.
- 1 (8 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped and thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups 100% grated parmesan cheese, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into a 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot with pita chips.
I've made this twice and I think it's just wonderful. Only change I made was to cut the amount of parmesan cheese to 1 cup. Aside from that thanks for the greeeeat recipe.
OMG! I already had a favorite one of these dips, but I must say that this one was SO SIMPLE to make, and so unbelievably delicious, that I think it just took the place of my #1!!! Thank you so much, ThatJodiGirl for posting this!!! I really needed it tonight...and I had all the ingredients on-hand! YUM!!! --Stacy :)