Recipe by Aimchick
A special weekend brunch for 2... perfect with a glass of champagne. Make sure to coat the pan well with cooking spray so the eggs don't stick. Spinach measurement is BEFORE thawing and draining. I made my sandwiched on Bermuda Onion Rolls but do as you like.
- 2 sandwich buns
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- garlic salt
- ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper, spinach and feta.
- Bake in a sprayed metal loaf pan at 425 until cooked through (approx 15 to 20 minutes).
- Place rolls, open faced under broiler just to heat through.
- Butter rolls.
- Cut cooked egg into 2 equal halves and place on roll.