A special weekend brunch for 2... perfect with a glass of champagne. Make sure to coat the pan well with cooking spray so the eggs don't stick. Spinach measurement is BEFORE thawing and draining. I made my sandwiched on Bermuda Onion Rolls but do as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper, spinach and feta.
- 2Bake in a sprayed metal loaf pan at 425 until cooked through (approx 15 to 20 minutes).
- 3Place rolls, open faced under broiler just to heat through.
- 4Butter rolls.
- 5Cut cooked egg into 2 equal halves and place on roll.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spinach and Egg Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.2
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 537.4 mg
- Sodium 467.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese