Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Always a popular party item. This can be prepared in advance and baked before serving. I like to serve this with warm pita chips.
- 1 (13 ounce) can marinated artichokes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop artichokes.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- bake in an oven safe dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake until bubbly.