Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from my kitchen. This is a very nice way to have spinach if you aren't a big fan of it, or if you want the kids to enjoy it.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 10 -12 soda crackers, crunched
- 20 g packages dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Defrost the spinach until you can squeeze the excess juice out of it.
- Put it in a bowl and combine with all the rest of the ingredients.
- Put into a greased and covered casserole dish and put in 325 degree oven for 1/2-3/4 minutes.