Recipe by Latchy
This is a recipe from a book, Cooking for One.
Top Review by The Guy In The Kitchen
It was just me for dinner today. I didn't know want to make so I doug around in the freezer and found a 4oz. fillet of red snapper. A quick search of RecipeZaar found this recipe. The recipe didn't show the oven temperature. I used 325 degrees. (I submitted a corrction to the recipe.) This recipe is so easy to make and tastes like I spent hours.
- 1 pinch curry powder
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 -5 ounces firm white fish fillets
- 15 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place curry and mustard powders, lemon juice, soy sauce and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Brush fish with lemon juice mixture and place in a greased baking dish.
- Dot with butter and bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Serve with tossed salad and new boiled potatoes.