Finally found the right combination of spices for pork and without fat or carbos! This was great when served with a baked potato, green beans with a little dill and lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all spices and grind to powder (there will be large pieces in it, that is okay).
- 2Lightly dust one side of pork chop.
- 3Heat oil in skillet and brown both sides of pork.
- 4Lay onion in large baking pan with foil (large enough to create pocket).
- 5Cover onion with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- 6Lay browned pork chops on onion and dust with remaining spices.
- 7Fold foil to create pouch.
- 8Bake at 425°F for 30-35 minutes.
- 9Open and serve with onion and sauce!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spiced Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 624.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 23.4 g