1/2 Photos of Baked Spanish Risotto
1 hr 20 mins
This dish is inspired by the Spanish classic Paella and is cooked from raw in the oven. The rice can be a little soft, cooking it this way but it's absolutely delicious and so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces risotto rice
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 7 ounces chorizo sausage, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 1/4 cups hot chicken broth
- 1 pinch saffron strand
- 8 large raw shrimp
- salt and black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F
- 2Place the cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin and sprinkle over the red onion, garlic and olive oil.
- 3Roast for 20 minutes until the tomatoes are softened.
- 4Stir in the rice, chicken, chorizo, rosemary, chicken broth, saffron and some salt and pepper, mixing well together. Return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- 5Stir in the shrimp and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spanish Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.8
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 1521.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 36.2 g