This is a family favorite that my Grandma used to make. So simple yet so satisfying and a great comfort food. Bacon, onion, tomato soup and spaghetti is all you need to pull off this yummy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to directions (al dente).
- 2Meanwhile, fry bacon pieces till crisp then remove.
- 3Fry onions in bacon drippings till tender.
- 4Drain some of the grease, if excessive but leave a moderate amount for flavor.
- 5To same pan add bacon, 3 cans of tomato soup and season to taste.
- 6Toss soup mixture with drained spaghetti. Add 4th can of soup to mixture, if you feel it needs added moisture (some will be absorbed by the noodles).
- 7Place mixture in a 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with crushed crackers (optional).
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or till heated through.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti With Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.3
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 1728.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 22.0 g