Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family favorite that my Grandma used to make. So simple yet so satisfying and a great comfort food. Bacon, onion, tomato soup and spaghetti is all you need to pull off this yummy recipe!
- Cook spaghetti according to directions (al dente).
- Meanwhile, fry bacon pieces till crisp then remove.
- Fry onions in bacon drippings till tender.
- Drain some of the grease, if excessive but leave a moderate amount for flavor.
- To same pan add bacon, 3 cans of tomato soup and season to taste.
- Toss soup mixture with drained spaghetti. Add 4th can of soup to mixture, if you feel it needs added moisture (some will be absorbed by the noodles).
- Place mixture in a 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with crushed crackers (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or till heated through.