Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Vegetables, creamy noodles and savory turkey meat, don't tell anyone it's low fat!
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup white onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup water
- shredded cheddar cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook Spaghetti noodles until done and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Cook the turkey breast and onions in a skillet on medium heat until turkey is no longer pink.
- Add the drained jar of diced tomatoes, peas and broccoli to skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix the can of cream of mushroom soup with the water.
- In the casserole dish place half of the cooked noodles, then topped with half the meat mixture, then half of Monterrey jack cheese . (Put a sprinkled layer of red pepper flakes if desired here once only) Repeat, then finally the cream of mushroom soup mixture.
- Cook on 350 for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Serve with sprinkled Cheddar and Parmesan cheese.